How-To Order And Download Guide
Ordering and downloading e-patterns, e-printables, and e-books at Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns is fast and easy.
Basically, you just add the e-patterns, e-printables, and e-books that you want to your shopping cart and then check out. Simple as pie. Here's how:
1) Select the item you want from the category page.
In this instance I'm selecting the Baptist and His Smile E-Pattern from the Boys Category.
2) Click ORDER. This will add the item to your shopping cart and bring you to the shopping cart page.
a) If you want to continue shopping just click on one of the category pages in the left hand column.
b) If you want to check out click GO TO PAYMENTS.
3) Enter your name and billing information and then click CONTINUE.
4) Next, select how you are going to pay. We only accept Paypal for e-pattern, e-printable, and e-book purchases. Please note that you do not need a Paypal account in order to pay via credit card. Just select "CREDIT CARD OR DIRECT CASH PAYMENT by PAYPAL" and click CONTINUE.
5) You'll be brought to Paypal's "Your Order Summary" page where you can either LOG-IN to your Paypal account, or if you want to pay by credit card and don't have a PayPal account click DON'T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT (see purple star above) and follow the prompts for payment.
6) Once your payment details have been finalized you'll be brought to the final Order Summary Page on Paypal. Click PAY NOW.
7) Once PayPal has processed your payment you'll be brought to a PayPal "Thanks For Your Order" window shown above. This should redirect you back to our Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns website within 10 seconds for your order number and download link, but if it doesn't click "CLICK HERE" where the red arrow is shown above.
8) Once you have been redirected back to our Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns website you'll receive your order number. To get your e-pattern, e-printable, or e-book download links you need to click the "Click Here To Get Your Download Links" button above.
9) You'll be brought to the window that has your download link. Click on the name of the .pdf e-pattern that you bought which in the case of Baptist and His Smile is LW129EPattern.pdf. See the red arrow above.
10) Once you click on the .pdf file your system will start your download process. Depending on your system you may get a pop-up window with a warning that will ask you if you want to open or save the file.
If you click on open your system will download the .pdf file. For my system it puts it in the Downloads folder and displays the download bar at the bottom of my screen (as shown below).
If you choose save then you'll be prompted to save your file on your hard drive, in which case then you will need to either go to your downloads folder and click on the file or go to Adobe Reader and then open that file in the downloads folder. After you open your file you can then save your "Instant Download" to your computer (if you haven't done so previously), view it, or print it.
If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat Reader, don’t worry. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is a FREE download from Adobe. Just go to http://get.adobe.com/reader/
and follow the instructions for downloading the program.
Since I opted to open and download my e-pattern my system displayed the file name on the bottom of my screen (as shown above).
So, I clicked on the LW129EPattern.pdf button above and my e-pattern was opened in Adobe Acrobat as shown below.
Please note that the download links expire after 48 hours.
If you have a problem with your download link before receiving your e-pattern, e-printable or e-book please email me at Lindasoriginals2@aol.com
and we will either send the download link email to your email address or send the e-pattern, e-printable, or e-book to you as an attachment to our email back to you.
Printing Tips: All of our e-patterns, e-printables, and e-books are scaled for 8 ½” x 11” letter size pages. Please make sure that when you go to print the e-pattern, e-printable and e-book that you print it from the Adobe Acrobat Reader program and that you select “NONE” under page scaling in the Adobe Acrobat Reader print window. Otherwise the scaling might be off. Orientation is portrait.
We hope you enjoy your e-patterns, e-printables and e-books and would love to hear any comments you might have on them.